Military customer support
At Dassault Aviation, "military support" encompasses all human and material activities and resources implemented to maintain aircraft and optimize their operational use.
The support system is designed and developed, from conception stage, in order to maximize :
- operational availability,
- rapidity and the ease of preparing missions
- in addition to the lifecycle of the aircraft.
In the initial offers, Dassault Aviation proposes a complete and personalized support system and a range of products and services designed for :
- management of operations,
- training pilots,
- training mechanics,
- maintenance and upkeep of aircraft.
For the aircraft currently operated by 52 customers in 30 countries, Dassault Aviation proposes :
- a specific organizational structure in tune with users to guide them during the operational life of their aircraft (35 to 40 years),
- constantly innovated combined technical and logistics services, designed to improve aircraft availability, reduce the cost of use and increase the efficiency of crew and mechanics (e.g. Opéra mission preparation system, Télémaque remote analysis system, etc.).
These support services may currently be proposed in the Operational Condition Maintenance agreement. This multi-year contract between Dassault Aviation and its customer guarantees equipment availability and deadlines at unbeatable costs.