FALCON 2000 MRA (Maritime Reconnaissance Aircraft)
Perfectly suited to Maritime Operations
The Falcon 2000 MRA concept perfectly the French Navy “AVSIMAR” specifications, directly based on experience gained on the following programs:
- The Long Range Maritime Patrol Aircraft "Atlantique" family, delivered to five different Navies and Air Forces.
- The Falcon family aircraft modified for Maritime Surveillance, operated by the French Navy and several foreign Coast Guards.
The Falcon 2000 MRA is perfectly suited for maritime operations: it is fast, persistent, capable and safe. This platform, associated to a state-of-the-art mission system, is eligible for growth potential to meet new requirements that could arise during the whole life of the aircraft.
A proven and adapted airframe
The airframe of the Falcon 2000 has demonstrated its aerodynamic excellence, as well as its sturdiness under all climates and skies around the world. To date, over 400 Falcon 2000 have been delivered and have logged more than 1.4 million flight hours.
Structural modifications are applied to carry out the whole range of maritime reconnaissance and security missions:
- Oversized observation windows,
- Life rafts / markers launcher,
- Multimode radar,
- Retractable Electro Optical turret,
- Underwing carrying capabilities.