Wednesday, March 4th, the French President visited the Mérignac Dassault Aviation site where he was welcomed by Eric Trappier, Serge Dassault, Charles Edelstenne and Olivier Dassault.
Dassault Aviation takes part in IDEX exhibition, from 22 to 26 February 2015, in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates).
Dassault Aviation takes part in the 10th AERO INDIA Exhibition, from 18 to 22 February 2015, at Yelahanka Air Force Station in Bangalore, India.
Monday, February 16, 2015, Mr. Jean-Yves Le Drian, French Defense minister, and Mr. Eric Trappier, Chairman and CEO of Dassault Aviation, went to Cairo for the official signing ceremony of the sales contract for 24 Rafale fighter aircraft.
Dassault Aviation is greatly honored by the Arab Republic of Egypt’s decision to equip its air force with the Rafale.
Discover highlights of 2014 in pictures…
- 16/02/2015 Dassault Aviation at Aero India
- 12/02/2015 Egypt opts for the Rafale
- 11/02/2015 Dassault Aviation partners the successful IXV
- 06/02/2015 Dassault Aviation’s New Falcon 8X Takes to the Air
- 27/01/2015 Tribute to the victims of Albacete