Dassault Aviation takes part in the LAAD Defence & Security exhibition from 14 to 17 April 2015, at the Riocentro Exhibition & Convention Center, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Dassault Aviation is honored of the repeated trust of the Indian Government and welcomes its intention to finalize the acquisition of 36 Rafale aircraft at conditions that will allow to meet rapidly the security needs of India.
In order to observe the total solar eclipse on March 20, 2015 in optimal conditions, the astronomer and lecturer Xavier Jubier coordinated the flight of three Falcon 7Xs above the Atlantic Ocean, near the Faroe Islands, on the same trajectory as the eclipse.
The Dassault Group is taking part in its 15th Course du Coeur Challenge. The 29th edition of this challenge is run from Paris to Bourg-Saint-Maurice – Les Arcs over 4 days and 4 nights, from March 18 to 22, 2015.
Dassault Aviation takes part in the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace exhibition (LIMA) taking place at the Mahsuri International Exhibition Centre (MIEC) in Langkawi in Malaysia from 17 to 21 March 2015.
With the completion of its 100th flight in February, the nEUROn UCAV technology demonstrator has completed its test campaign in France.
- 2015/04/22 Japan Coast Guard Selects Dassault Aviation’s Falcon 2000 Maritime Surveillance Aircraft after an international competition
- 2015/04/13 Increase in the free float of Dassault Aviation following a new share sale by Airbus Group
- 2015/04/10 India to announce its intention to acquire 36 Rafale aircraft rapidly
- 2015/03/25 Financial Release – Dassault Aviation buys back 5% of its share capital
- 2015/03/25 The first two Indian Mirage 2000 I/TI delivered to Indian Authorities