In order to observe the total solar eclipse on March 20, 2015 in optimal conditions, the astronomer and lecturer Xavier Jubier coordinated the flight of three Falcon 7Xs above the Atlantic Ocean, near the Faroe Islands, on the same trajectory as the eclipse.
The Dassault Group is taking part in its 15th Course du Coeur Challenge. The 29th edition of this challenge is run from Paris to Bourg-Saint-Maurice – Les Arcs over 4 days and 4 nights, from March 18 to 22, 2015.
Dassault Aviation takes part in the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace exhibition (LIMA) taking place at the Mahsuri International Exhibition Centre (MIEC) in Langkawi in Malaysia from 17 to 21 March 2015.
With the completion of its 100th flight in February, the nEUROn UCAV technology demonstrator has completed its test campaign in France.
Wednesday, March 4th, the French President visited the Mérignac Dassault Aviation site where he was welcomed by Eric Trappier, Serge Dassault, Charles Edelstenne and Olivier Dassault.
Dassault Aviation takes part in IDEX exhibition, from 22 to 26 February 2015, in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates).
- 2015/03/25 Financial Release – Dassault Aviation buys back 5% of its share capital
- 2015/03/25 The first two Indian Mirage 2000 I/TI delivered to Indian Authorities
- 2015/03/25 Financial Release
- 2015/03/16 AEROCAMPUS Aquitaine and Dassault Aviation prepare the UAE maintenance team for the 43rd WorldSkills competition
- 2015/03/13 Professional Women Ambassadors Day at Dassault Aviation