The quality of our Falcon Worldwide Spares support is a major advantage for our customers.
Dassault Aviation combines the strength of its worldwide network with the flexibility of its support organizations to offer a service adapted to our VIP clientele.
The three core tenets of Falcon Spares – parts reliability, parts availability and competitive pricing – are the reason that Falcon Spares is ranked number one in industry support surveys.
The Falcon Spares distribution network comprises 16 logistics centers located in:
- Le Bourget (Paris, France)
- Teterboro (New Jersey, USA)
- Little Rock (Arkansas, USA)
- Louisville (Kentucky, USA)
- West Palm Beach (Florida, USA)
- Reno (Nevada, USA)
- São Paulo (Brazil)
- Moscow (Russia)
- Lagos (Nigeria)
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Mumbai (India)
- Beijing (China)
- Hong Kong
- Sydney (Australia)
Falcon Spares, by the numbers
- 250 people dedicated to managing over 350,000 part numbers and references
- 16 Distribution Centers worldwide
- 220 000 lines of orders to over 90 different countries
- 98.5% service level