The quality of our Falcon Worldwide Spares support is a major issue for our customers.
Dassault Aviation has to combine the strength of it’s worldwide network with the flexibility of support organizations to offer a service adapted to our VIP, Business Aviation clientele.
The three leitmotiv of Falcon Spares: parts reliability, parts availability and competitive prices remain, in order to satisfy our customers’ needs.
The Falcon Spares distribution network comprises 15 logistics centers located at:
- Teterboro, (New Jersey, USA)
- Le Bourget (Paris, France)
- Beijing (China)
- San Jose (South Carolina, USA)
- Little Rock (Arkansas, USA)
- Louisville (Kentucky, USA)
- Wilmington (Delaware, USA)
- São Paulo (Brazil)
- Lagos (Nigeria)
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Mumbai (India)
- Sydney (Australia)
These regional centers are spread out, strategically, across the globe. Furnished with over $800 million worth of spares and tooling, and matching the aircraft based in, or crossing, the various zones, they help us maintain our 98.5% Service Level.
Falcon Spares, ‘‘in figures’’
- 250 people dedicated to managing over 380 000 part numbers and references
- Around $800 million worth of spares available for immediate dispatch
- 15 Distribution Centers worldwide
- 98.5% Service Level
- 220 000 lines of orders to over 90 different countries