Dassault Aviation is seeking applications from French startups, in order to find the most innovative predictive maintenance solutions.
All technologies, including Big Data, 3D Printing, Artificial Intelligence, IOT, VR/AR and Robotics are welcome at the #DAStartupChallenge!
Innovathon participants will be asked to develop solutions for the following challenges:
- 3D printing: Producing parts and tools on demand, with the help of collaborative platforms
- Big Data / AI: Facilitating the quick and reliable resolution of complex malfunctions, using Big Data and artificial intelligence
- Predictive maintenance: Improving our predictive capacities via predictive maintenance and connecting aircraft to the maintenance world
- Robotics: Facilitating the work of maintenance technicians using robotization and automation of the environment
- Training: Developing effective training programs that take into account safety and security
Do you have a solution for future maintenance that doesn’t fit into these categories? Candidates can also propose their own ideas when they enter.
Visit the official website for more information: http://dassault-aviation-startup-challenge.bemyapp.com. Applications open until midnight on January 24, 2019.