Flight tests (Flight Tests Division and Test Bases Division) are in charge of overall in-flight and ground testing, development and qualification / certification:
- of civil and military aircraft
- of their on-board systems
- of their support systems.
Efficient testing requires development and implementation of test resources guaranteeing aircraft technology expertise, safe testing and customer satisfaction, in compliance with operational, cost and deadline targets.
The competence and experience of the personnel in charge of flight tests, be they pilots, engineers, technicians or mechanics, are also put to good use by Dassault Aviation in:
- promoting the aircraft
- offering expertise to the users
- taking part in systems design.