Whether for the product itself (on-board software, man-machine interfaces), its definition and manufacture (modeling and simulation tools, computer-aided design and manufacturing, management of technical data) or for the company (information systems, networks), the computer is today an essential tool.
A little about IT at Dassault Aviation:
- workstations, servers and clusters running UNIX or Windows
- object-oriented applications (CORBA,…)
- rapid integration of emerging technologies
- extensive cooperation with research and the new economy
- distributed data processing (ATM broadband enterprise networks)
- INTRANET/EXTRANET/INTERNET multi-level client-server, workstation fully computerized
- integrated management (Product Data Management, Enterprise Resource Planning,…)
- decision making and communication data processing (extensive NICT)
- Computer aided design and manufacture (CATIA)
- intensive parallel scientific computing (aerodynamics, structures, etc.)
- n-board real time (flight controls, mission)
- aircraft simulators and support systems.
Nicolas, Information System Project Manager
Discover the testimony of Nicolas, Information System Project Manager.