Ethics with a human face
Development of the Dassault Aviation Group depends on the quality and motivation of the women and men working for it. They are its primary asset. The Group therefore attaches great importance to maintaining cordial human relations:
- by encouraging professional satisfaction, initiative and creativity
- through open and constructive dialogue based on trust, mutual respect and information about goals and challenges,
- by emphasizing team spirit, which implies solidarity, availability, sharing of experience, knowledge and know-how.
Particular attention is given to fundamental values such as:
- honesty and fairness,
- no discrimination on the grounds of race, customs, sex, age, handicap, political or religious opinions or trade union membership,
- respect for the individual and his or her private life,
- maintaining a safe working environment,
- permanent training and the prevention of health and professional risks.
Equal opportunities in practice
Dassault Aviation plays a societal role by implementing measures to foster the development of careers and access to work placements, sandwich courses and jobs for all, regardless of differences.
“CAP Avenir” corporate agreement for the employment of disabled people.
This agreement is proof of Dassault Aviation’s proactive policy to pursue and improve actions taken towards integration. But above and beyond this, all-round involvement and openness will really bring a new attitude to handicap.
Corporate agreement for women to men professional equality.
Dassault Aviation is therefore a founding partner of the “Elles Bougent” association to promote gender mixing in companies by initially encouraging greater interest in technical training among young women.